Sunday, March 8, 2009

Threes

THREE NAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED:
1. Christina, Christy, Christie
2. Renny, Gryphon
3. Sasha

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Graphic Layout & Design
2. Office Max employee
3. Document Control for a big drafting company

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Southern California
2. Atlanta (I do miss it, actually... except for the Spring/Summer allergens)
3. Tri Cities - almost all of them, and some around it (TN & VA)

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. 30 Rock
2. House
3. Lost

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. London
2. Wisconsin
3. Redwood forest

PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. I don't really email
2. I just Facebook
3. and Livejournal

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Cheeses
2. Breads
3. Sweets (and now we know why I got fat!)

PEOPLE I THINK WILL DO THIS:
1. No one!
2. Not many people read this blogger of mine
3. as far as I know

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow
2. Snipe Con 2009 this summer, in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg
3. 10 year anniversary, hopefully with lots of friends and family attending, in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, in December

No comments: